We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love me some Saturdays

It's 113 degrees outside and blowing (yuck) and I'm grateful that Charlie is able to be home, napping on the couch. We went out to breakfast at Triple TJ's and were lounging on the couch and playing card games when Taigy said 'Time to pack, Mommy' :)


To pacify her, I packed up two boxes in my room. We had a small lunch and then took a nap


Now we will get ready and head out to Sakura for some fun hibachi dinner as a family and then check out the latest on the house. 

I love Saturdays and spending them with the fam :)

No comments: