We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stopped by the house before heading back



Taigyn and I went to the new ward today since Tris wasn't feeling well and Dad offered to stay home with her... And baby ;) I just Love this pic of Taigy :)
We stopped by the house and took some more pics


The wall is going up around the house.

Taig decided to leave her mark :)



Granite looks better in person. Our mantel looks like this, I guess. It was a Charlie pick ;) I was a tad surprised but he promised it would look awesome once it's stained... and it will match the trim on the ceiling that wraps around the living room area. 


Taigyn wasn't too excited about pics at first and had to take one of mom :/ haha

1 comment:

bethany said...

now the house does look great, but by far the best thing is Taigyn's pigtails