We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Latest w the house


Stopped by the house real quick today. Starting to look like a livable place!
Stucco is colored, inside is painted and tiled. Cabinets should be in by the end of the week. 



I love the wall color. These pics don't do it justice. The tile looks great :)








Just makes me excited!!!

Thanks to my Amazing friend, Melissa, I was able to go into TJMaxx and get a new swimsuit and only had to take the baby. She took the two older girls to the summer movie :) 


This suit is Very me ;) Looks so much cuter on!

I <3 Mel :)



No comments: