Decided to make the house look scary ;)
Poor little Taigyn woke up on Halloween morning with a bad cough and was just not feeling up for anything. She was sad that she had to miss out on preschool and her first party there.
Luckily, the night before, Daddy had bought the family Monsters University so she had something fun to do instead.
Trevyn's mom was nice enough to bring home all the fun stuff from the party... blubber goo, included ;)
Trisadee wanted to be a cave woman this year... inspired by her dear, old mum ;)
Taigy was feeling well enough to make a few rounds of Trick or Treaking by the evening
Tracelyn didn't go out, but got dressed up here for our ward Halloween party earlier in the week.
For the party, Charlie and I went as this....
... and this is what I wore to pass out candy
The night before Halloween, Charlie and I stayed up late carving these babies
We had SO much candy left over (not even a fraction of trick-or-treaters that we thought we would get) and I wasn't about to leave it for us to graze on...
... so the kids went and took it into Children's Dental and got an ice cream coupon and $5 Each :)
They both got to pick out 5 candies and then donated all the rest along with what mom and dad had.
They thought it was pretty awesome stuff!
We went to Walmart afterwards and they both got a toy instead of candy.

















No comments:
Post a Comment