We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Vegas to see some of my favorite guys

While Charlie was at his annual golf tournament in Page, AZ, the girls, Aubrey & I went down to Vegas to see Luke and bring him some boxes that I'd found of his while moving.
 
 
 
First, we decided to go visit Mom's grave.
 
 
 
 


 
Then we went to see Uncle Glenn.  Tracelyn sure warmed up fast to him :)  Must be good peeps ;)
He and Aunt Debbie were so nice to feed us dinner and entertain



 This picture used to hang in my Grandpa Hinton's room when I was growing up... Now that he's passed, no one seems to know who the picture is of.... An ancestor for sure, but who?




 
After Uncle Glenn's, we met up with Luke for some ice cream... It was so nice to see him.. He looked great!
 
 








 I love my brother!
 
 


 
 
The next day, before heading home, we went to lunch with Alisha and the kids... I wish we all could see each other more!


 
 
 






No comments: