We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, November 4, 2013

Memory loss

 
I can't remember if I've posted these pictures before or not.... 
 
SO... here they are, maybe again ;)
 
First pic is of Tracelyn mastering a spoon... it's been a while since this happened but she was So dang proud of herself that I had to post.

 
This SUPER cute pic makes me grin from ear to ear every time I see it ;)
Such a cute little ham!!

 
We had our Primary Program and a Sister took some pictures of All of the kids... then each child's face graced the cover for the Sacrament announcement.  Someone was nice enough to give us Taigyn's :)  She looks so cute in this pic!

No comments: