Charlie and I got new glasses... while waiting the girls wanted to wear some too.. SO CUTE!!
I'm hoping that Tris will never have to wear any, but Taig and Trace are SOL ;)
This is the hutch that Charlie got me. I LOVE it!
I've finally been able to get out Mom's china and put it on display.
It's been over 15 years that they've been in a box
Charlie and I were able to do an over-nighter in Mesquite a few weeks ago. I was so grateful to Hollyann for taking time out of her hectic schedule to watch the girls for us! She sent me this pic and my heart melted... isn't it funny how your kids seem even Cuter when you're away? ;)
Sent this to the kids in the morning.... no makeup... sorry ;)
Charlie and I had massages and facials.. it was Heavenly!! We even got to swim in a mineral pool and sit in a sauna. We felt so cool! This is us going to lunch right after... and right before we headed home to reality ;)
This was the first year that the Priesthood session was broadcast on tv... Charlie took full advantage of it ;) I was just so proud of him for making the effort to listen.








No comments:
Post a Comment