We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Do a little dance

Quite a while back, I decided to play some fun dancing tunes while I did the laundry, in order to motivate myself :) Well, Trisadee was ALL over that and now makes Sure that it is done Every week when I do the dreaded folding of a weeks worth of laundry :p She has little routines made up for each song on my Dance playlist...



Since I've started Zumba, I've learned a few more dance routines that I've shared with her and one of them is to this song 'Low'



As you can see, Taigyn is starting to catch on to imitating her big sister LOL It's fun to watch them grow and learn!! CUTE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!!

bethany said...

OH MY GOODNESS! you have to send that to natalie. she'll love it.

The Madsen's said...

You were right Bethany I DO LOVE IT! She is so little and she stinkin does the moves! That is the cutest thing ever. You need to bring her to class... :) YOur girls are adorable

the duttons 411 said...

That is just adorable seeing your girls dance! Makes me want to get Lilly booging down!! :)