We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not too different after all...

I know it may seem weird to have a picture like this up of my kids... but it's just amazing to me how they are So different, yet alike at the same time...



The other day I found Taigyn in the bathroom really enjoying and entertaining herself with mommy's box of tampons... it made me think back to a time when Trisadee would do the same thing :) So, I looked around and found these pictures of Tris when she was probably just a few months older than Taig is now... They both are Super happy to be playing with them LOL... Little do they know how agonizing they will be later in their lives ;)

I Love their animated faces... I Know that's from mommy ;)

Notice the shirt? I'm pretty sure it's the same one LOL Hand-me-down's Rock!!

No comments: