We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 27, 2010

My 8 week challenge




http://8weekstoabetteryou.blogspot.com/

Thanks to my friend, Des, I was made aware of this amazing idea for becoming a better person All around :) I'm really excited to see how well I do and see if I win anything ;)

Here's to a Better ME!!!

I've been praying for help to improve myself in lots of different ways and this one just seems pretty well rounded!!

1 comment:

Cram Family said...

Hey I totally have felt the same way! I am excited to just feel better on so many levels. I am glad that you got the email about it! Hope you are doing good. Your girls are getting so big and are just too cute!!