
Isn't she beautiful?! :)

Saturday morning, the girls and I got up and headed out to the parade. I don't know what I'd do without my Amazing stroller...

... it kept Taigyn happy while she ate some cereal and guzzled her milk... it also kept her in as much shade as possible... since we were stuck in the only open spot we could find... Directly in the sun!! :)
Just in case you haven't noticed... my latest obsession has been trying to create collages out of photos so that it doesn't take up as much room. I think it's pretty snazzy ;)
The parade lasted almost a whole hour and a half... it was a Great parade... next year we'll get there earlier and try to snag some shade :)
The Governor of Utah was there... with his two body guards and all blacked-out sedan with the lights... he must be pretty important, eh? ;)

We were smart this time and brought Tris a plastic bag to collect all her goodies in... she Scored!! ;)
When the Tigerette's stopped in front of us and started to do a little dance routine, I just started to get all choked up and misty-eyed... I couldn't help but think of my mom... she was a Tigerette when they were mostly just a cheerleader and she was Awesome!!
I told Tris that her grandma used to be one of those and she thought that was pretty cool... I could Totally see Trisadee doing it when she's older... she can Shake it with the best of them :D

The clinic had a float and I was asked to join the fun and ride on it.. but that would have meant getting up an hour earlier than I already did.. and since I'm not much of a morning person, I passed and decided to take these pictures instead :)
The one of Tom's bum is the best!! (click on the pic to get the best view LOL)
You can also see in the other picture how Savannah & Chris (Carter) and Levi (Wadsworth) are all yelling at me and telling me I should've been up there :D

After the parade, we headed over to the Home Depot booth to get our projects like last year, but when we finally got there the line was SO long and the kids were pretty much Not Having It... So we headed home and stopped to get Tris a face painting :)
All in all, Peach Days was a blast... we went both nights for dinner with Charlie... had our Navajo Tacos and Crepes... Trisadee rode on some rides and one night we went over and hung with Joe's family and had fun watching the girls run around.
Saturday night we watched the fireworks with Melissa and Rueben Wadsworth and JW's family.
There's just something about Peach Days... walking around and looking at all the booths... seeing and catching up with old friends... and seeing how Awesome it really is by the turnout of So many people... I love our town of Hurricane!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment