We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Girls

Today I had Trisadee stay home from school due to a few sleepless nights from both girls being sick with a little cold. Coughing, crying, restlessness... it's been fun, I tell ya ;) But I think by this evening, we're starting to see the light at the end of the sick-tunnel. *whew*

I usually work while Taigyn takes her nap and Trisadee is at school, but since we were all tired, I thought I'd work while they were awake and then snooze along with them :)



Working can be a tedious task to do when there are little ones trying to get mommy to hold them or just want to be anywhere but in the office... but today wasn't as bad as I anticipated :) I just threw some paper, printed coloring pages, and crayons on the floor and they both really enjoyed it!!



Tris got to color Hannah Montana while Taig colored Blue's Clues. This was Taigyn's first time really coloring and she took to it really well :)
Poor thing had a runny nose ALL day, as you can see in one of her pics...

I'm So grateful for amazing kids!! They bring me so much joy... even if I don't notice it as often as I should... I'm so very appreciative of little moments like these!!

No comments: