We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chill-axin



Charlie and I went to a couples party a week and a half ago and we had such a blast!! Leave it to the Wadsworth's to throw out some fun times ;)

Thought I'd also note that Charlie and I were on Top of our game of Name That Tune... we did top songs from the last six decades... girls against boys and guess who won?? GIRLS!!! That's Right ;)
Not to brag, but I think I answered like 90% of our points LOL

No comments: