Last weekend, we went up to SLC to see Charlie's mom and go to Lagoon...
The car ride up was a lot easier with our new ride ;) We just got a new Volkswagen Routan mini van... it is fully loaded with all the fun stuff, so the kids got to watch movies both ways :)

We all had some fun times at Lagoon... LOTS of walking and it was Very crowded, but I think we did pretty well as far as not having to stand around waiting too much :) I was so mad that we forgot our stroller, and we had to rent a pretty ghetto one, but it actually was easier to maneuver through the crowds, so we bonused on that ;)

I think Trisadee had the most fun :) She's just at that age where she's willing to try more things... Poor lil Taigyn was wanting to ride things that big sis was, but she was pretty small for a lot of things.

Kathy, Charlie's mom, was a good sport and was willing to watch kids and even went on a few rides ;)
Jesse and family came as well and it was good for the girls to have someone to play with :)


When we finally made it out to the car, 13 hours after entering the park (we didn't think we'd stay that long) the kids were out pretty quick and were in some pretty uncomfortable looking positions LOL


Sleeping in the hotel room was fun... Charlie and I got our own beds ;) and we let the girls (who are Crazy sleepers) have the floor with tons of pillows all around... amazingly, they pretty much stayed in the same spot they fell asleep in ;)


On the way home, we had a rainbow follow us for a while... I thought it was pretty cool :)


No comments:
Post a Comment