We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tooth'ins



Trisadee lost another tooth and this time it's pretty darned noticeable :)
It's cute!




Taigyn has been wanting to be a lil photographer with Mommy's camera... well, here's a shot she took... but now my camera display doesn't work... *sigh* I guess next time I'll just learn to say no and not give in... I honestly didn't think she could ruin it this bad... now it's pointless to have :( Guess she can have it now LOL

No comments: