We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls and vanity




My kids LOVE to play Disney and Nick Jr games on my computer... If I'm working on mine, they will use Charlie's...
Taigyn's smile looks so mischievous here ;)



I fear that the day is almost here when I will no longer be able to do this with my little one... she is growing up So fast :(

Time to have another one?







On that note, I'd like to explain that these are only slightly fluffed with vanity... (Really wish I'd done my hair down with this dress) I'm mostly just excited to fit into a size 10 dress again... (*sigh* I remember the size 6 very vaguely).. And since we are trying for another baby, I want something that I can look back on and see that it IS possible to get back to (close to) where I want to be after having a big preggo body.




I hope that 'this time around' I can stay on top of my Zumba and not gain as much as last time... last time I gained Way too much... but I wasn't really caring either.

The good thing about this time is that I weigh quite a bit less than I did starting out with Taigyn :)

Fingers Crossed!!


No comments: