We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, August 19, 2011

Practice



School started this week, but last week I had Tris do some practicing of her letters and numbers so she'd be on top of things... She did this while Taigyn took a nap and while I worked. I told her to go do it at the table, but she felt the need to be with me and got this put together... it's their step-stool from their bathroom. She's so creative :)








Tris thought it would be funny to give her little sister boobs from the balls from the princess bouncer I got Taig for her birthday... practice for the future? I hope not ;) LOL

No comments: