
A few weeks ago, while Daddy was in Page, AZ for his annual golf tournament, the girls and I enjoyed a Girls Weekend...


These pics are from when we went to the mall... I was worried that it might be tough doing it on my own, but the girls were semi-good while I went to the maternity store and tried on some clothes for later down the road. Since they were so good, I let them ride the 'rides' for a few dollars worth and we got a pretzel... Taigyn was more about the cream cheese ;)




We also went to ColdStone and got mini ice creams :)
Later that night, Aunt Aub came over and had a sleepover with the girls out in the living room... it was nice because I'm just not comfortable sleeping out on the couch anymore ;)
The next day we went to cousin Mathias's birthday party... the girls were the only kids there for most of the time besides baby Mathias, so they had fun just playin :)
It was a fun time, but we Did miss Daddy and were excited when he got home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment