We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tribute to The Beatles



When Trisadee's dance class performed on the 4th, they did a special tribute to The Beatles. There were some really cute ones done by the older kids, but I only recorded these ones of my tiny dancer ;)

Sorry for the bad camera job... I was sitting by my dad and he was hopping around to the music LOL But I did my best :D

No comments: