Last week, Joe's fam and my fam decided to go over to the Wash Co Rec Center and enjoy the twilight special... Aub came along with us and was a big help! We all met at McD's and got our eat on before we headed over. Everyone enjoyed the pool and when the whistles called for everyone to clear out of the pool so it could be checked, the girls had fun on the splash pad.... Lots of fun and Cute pics!!
This picture just makes me LAUGH!! ;)
This last photo isn't of our fun time in the water, but is of my two beauties in a cart together... only at Costco can I enjoy this, so I had to take a pic ;)


2 comments:
your girls are such pretty princesses! the water park looked GREAT! we gotta get back there. i LOVE how taigin always seems to be sitting up so straight-she is such a fun little chunk! i cannot believe how BIG joe's little one is :)
Those are really cute pics. Thanks for editing mine....I'm sure you had to. Tris' hair is getting so long...
Post a Comment