We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trisadee performs at the 4th celebration in LaVerkin

I just Love Trisadee being in Martha's dance class... It's really boosted her self-esteem and is just something fun for her to look forward to. On Saturday the 3rd, Laverkin had their 4th of July celebration and Trisadee's dance class was part of the fun :)



I know I may be bias, but I really think my little girl is Dang gorgeous!! ;) She was pretty excited to get to wear makeup (I think this is one of the reasons why she Loves to perform)




No comments: