We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thank heaven for little girls

My girls are just a Great joy in my life... I know that there are times when I think I'll go crazy and tend to complain that my life is just kids and that's about it... but you know what? I really Am thankful for my role as a mother...



.. I mean, who wouldn't be so proud to call these little angels a blessing and true gift from up above ;)





We decided to get them the same shirt... How different they both are...
Beautiful in their own ways :D



Taigyn has been getting So much better at crawling/scooting around and pulling herself up. It won't be long until she's running everywhere... but I can Wait as long as she needs LOL
Doesn't she look so big and 'cool' in this pic :D



Trisadee just loves going to the library each Tues and Thurs for the fun activities they have... Here they made a fish eating another fish... Cute!



I'm hoping to soon have this view of my kids to change... by getting Tris a booster before she starts Kindergarten next month and moving Taig up to the forward facing seat... They're dolls!

No comments: