We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girls movie night





Another thing the girls and I did while Daddy was away was to have a girl's movie night... While at Walmart, I saw this bad boy and Had to pick it up... The girls were Fascinated with the whole popping process LOL






We laid out a blanket and had popcorn and candy... and made ourselves all sick by doing so ;)






Charlie sent me flowers while he was away... I was having a hard time with it... they helped a little ;)






Here is the candy we ate... AND... the book I put together for last year!!! Yay!! I love when I get a new book that I've done... It's purdy, right? ;)

No comments: