We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, February 17, 2012

My own personal pedicure girl ;)




I'm at the point where painting my toe nails isn't possible anymore ;)
So, my sweet little Tris offered to help me out the other day... and she didn't do too bad of a job ;) I was impressed!






I ended up returning the favor...


















... and gave Taigyn some pretty toes too! They were both pretty excited about this project ;)

No comments: