We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby and big girl




It never gets old to Ooo and Ahhh over tiny Newborn diapers... They are smaller than my hand! And to think that they are usually big on the new babies too! I'm getting excited! Just a few more weeks... more like five and a half to eight, but I'm hoping this one follows her big sisters and comes at 37 ;)






My little Tris isn't little anymore... She just started reading chapter books All By Herself!! Like not out loud anymore!!! And she LOVES it!! (She'd just got out of the shower and went Right to her book!!)
This warms my heart! Just like her momma!! ;) I can't believe she's only in 1st Grade!! I mean, do you remember reading big books and doing full paragraph book reports when You were in 1st grade???

1 comment:

Holli said...

It's always a bitter sweet moment to realize your kids are getting older to me. I wish my first grader loved to read more. I like the newborn diapers, but my babies never really fit them (too small)