We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maternity pics - LOTS of pics



Almost two weeks ago, I finally got the nerve to get some maternity pics done. My sister-in-law, Hannah, was the one to convince me that they needed to be done... since my belly was at the 'perfect' stage (not too huge) and because this will be the last baby, so we may as well enjoy it :)



All of us had a lot of fun! I got some heat flashes and my hair was flat before I knew it... Ah, the joys of pregnancy... but they seemed to turn out pretty cute! ;)



Sydnee Imlay, the cute girl that took our family pics last summer, took them and did a good job... she was so good with the girls!





































2 comments:

bethany said...

you do have a perfect pregnant belly. Where are the stretch marks? Yucky purple veins?

Holli said...

I love your pictures, I would never dare, but I am glad you did :) Your girls are so dang cute!