
This year, Charlie built two of the homes that were featured in the Parade of Homes. SO, we decided to pack up the kids today and check them out. We only went to see three of the homes, but that's all we cared to see, since Daddy did the two and the other was on the way in between them ;)
Here is my blurry family in front of Daddy's sign... Dang camera :p

I didn't think to take pictures of a lot of this house, but I did like some of the tile work in the kitchen and bath... here's some in the shower I liked...
I Really liked how the faucets came out of the mirror... although I'm sure it'd get messy on a daily basis... Trisadee thought the bowl for a sink was 'So Cool' LOL

This next house that he did was one of the most talked about houses in the parade... It's a beauty!

Sorry to the dude that got his pic taken picking his nose behind my husband's sign... it happens ;)

Charlie did this work... He says it's just exposed beams that they come in and wrap later. I thought it was pretty :) This was in the cassida... it was basically a mini apartment with a kitchen, laundry and bath... I told Charlie that I'd never want one because visitors would never want to leave ;) LOL

Charlie also did this work around the fire pit... I LOVE this idea... wouldn't that just be fun?! Although it pretty much just takes up the backyard and that's not as kid friendly either...

This was my family's favorite room ;) We want one in our next house!

SEE!! They could totally live in there ;) (Do you like their cute booties?)
There was also a 50s diner theme just outside some other doors of this room that had the snack bar and all the fun stuff too...
I loved this feature in the master... Just laying in bed watching this ;)

I loved this tub in the master... until my husband pointed out that you could fall in if not careful... There was also a Huge walk-in closet with separate sides (LOVE) and in the cabinetry work, there was a built-in laundry basket that I LOVED too...
This was also something that I Loved... a Nice area for a vanity...

In the living room, there was also the exposed beams that I really am drawn to... and the built-in entertainment center was pretty too...
Charlie and I are blessed with mostly similar tastes in the way things look and we both were not big fans of the fireplace here... it's fun when you both agree ;)
This old motorcycle was sitting out front for fun and I just Loved it too... Charlie said the owner collects old bikes and that this one still works really well...
In the other house that we went to see... the one that Charlie didn't have anything to do with... there was this tub.... BIG HEARTS!!! Isn't it Gorgeous!?

And look how you fill the thing up.... Crazy!! I love the tile work behind it too!


No comments:
Post a Comment