We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 7, 2015

March On!


I know that social media can get a bad rap but sometimes you'll find a true gem online and it's priceless.... Here's a photo that someone had of my brother and me with my mom from probably about '91 (Cool turtleneck, Bro LOL)


Since I'm pretty behind on our family blog and want to get caught up before the upcoming vacation, I'm just going to mash a bunch of stuff into a few posts... unless there was something specific that needs it's own post ;)

Starting March, I was getting spring fever and needed to get a bunch of flowers and plants... 


This pallet was So pretty but it's sadly toast now in the summer heat



This was a nice, thoughtful gift from my next door neighbor for my birthday... not many people get us old farts anything anymore so it was a treat.... especially since it was a smoothie bottle ;)


Somehow this little guy got bought in celebration of my birthday.... I didn't ask or want one, but that's ok LOL


For now, he (Thor) shares a room with Tobie and the turtle... he's grown Way too fast and will need a new tank, but probably just a new home... his poop is too stinky for me 


Making my own dishwasher soap


Healthy lunches


See!  He grew in the few short days between this pic and the one before :(


My little nugget waiting with me for school to get out and carpool to load up


This was too cute!  Tracelyn played hide-and-seek and I swear it took us forever to find her ;) lol


What the kids do at Papa's and what my husband does


Just cause


This cute little birdhouse was at Michael's for just a dollar so I painted it and filled it with seed... birds love it and so do I :)



Sprouts... it's a part of my weekly routine now
So easy and so nutritious 


Out tanning and got this nice view of the hub LOL ;)



Went to dinner and then the General Women's Conference with Tris, my sisters, SIL and stepmom :)




FHE project



Hurt my neck somehow...


... so we went to the chiropractor.... doesn't she just look tiny and cute? LOL




No comments: