We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 8, 2015

Mother's Day


Mother's Day is a bittersweet day for me.
I love being a mom!!!
I just miss my mom... more than just on this day, but this day makes me reflect on her more


This was my beautiful gift this year... I LOVE it!!  It lies near my heart... all I hold dear


After church, we jumped into this beast and headed over to see Sher and Grandma Gubler.  It's always good to see Grandma... I've always felt a special connection with her


While at Dad's, the girls picked peas and brought a bag for the way home... they didn't even last the 40 minute trip ;)


This wasn't the same day, but this is how we load them up in the 'tractor'... Tracelyn calls it that ;)


Tris did this on the back porch... Too cute!!





No comments: