We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 8, 2015

Our garden


Now that I make daily green smoothies, I appreciate our garden more... I can pick this much each day and still have more to spare.  I LOVE having a salad spinner... it's essential if you're going to have a lot of leaf plants in your garden


My girls, on the other hand, enjoy the peas the most ;)








and turtle loves it all :)

No comments: