We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 8, 2015

Random April stuff




For FHE we picked a great, breezy night to fly some kites




I guess Tris got bored ;)



She's getting so big.....


I have so many pics of these two in the bath.... Taigyn has been showing interest in being a big girl and showering... how sad when this ends


This is my carpool crew... For the last few months of school, I was put of full-time duty for carpool due to pregnant and new mommas ;)  These three have been so fun to see everyday


A nice cool, spring storm blew in and it was perfect weather for a book and some hot cocoa... and my garden was starting to look pretty awesome



This is just a few days before Hol left :'(
She gave me some waxing... she's certified so why not?
It was my first time and although I was a little apprehensive, it wasn't that bad and I think I'm a lifer now ;)



No comments: