These last few months away from Hollyann have been kinda weird. We prefer her to be near us so we can see her more... good thing she comes home really soon ;)
Thank goodness for video chats, dubsmash and video messages
This summer, Trisadee was pretty adamant that she be in charge of her book club. Last year, I had her help me pick the books and think of fun activities and questions for when they all met. This year she picked the books and did 95% of it all.... with a little help with her costumes and funding the activities ;)
I am so proud of her taking initiative and am glad I didn't have to read another book ;) since I have my own book club I'm in now
They read Isle of the Lost which is a book about the Descendants... which is a big deal in the Disney world.... The girls dressed up like villains and Tris put together a few activities like a treasure dig, obstacle course, pin the jewel on the descendant and....
Carmel apples... We made these homemade and pretty much sugar free and no one even noticed ;) Score for the healthy mom ;)
It was a really fun time!



No comments:
Post a Comment