We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthdays and other things


I had the idea to start a Sisterhood of the Traveling Journal with my sisters... Seesters, as we say it ;)
It's made it from St George, Utah to Ketchikan, Alaska and is now on it's way to Salt Lake City
I'm excited to get it back and see what's been collected and written

There's a pouch inside to save things that go with the journal entries


Charlie has figured out how to fit three vehicles into the garage now....


For Sherrie's birthday, we all met up at Red Robin to eat lunch in celebration




Lucy is getting so big ;)


Tracelyn was the smart one to sit by Grandma since she got a free ice cream Sunday...




Love this pic


Tris is starting to take violin lessons... along with her weird, old mom ;)  It's been fun and is definitely going to take some time to master LOL


Traceless wanted in on the pics ;)  She got this free little Dora guitar from the place that we rent our violins from... she thinks she's pretty cool... and she is ;)


Pooping LOL


Wilson's birthday is about a week after Sher's and he wanted to eat at Olive Garden


I can't believe he's getting so old!!  He's 18... I was 19 when he was born... I could be his mother!! LOL


I'm still obsessed with sprouting


Capturing little moments like this just warms my heart... I know in just a few short years, they will no longer be taking baths together... makes me sad

No comments: