We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Our Picasso


The other night, while Charlie was golfing and I guess the older two were busy... I was taking a shower when Tracelyn came in and told me she was sorry.... LOL

She managed a goatee


and some awesome artwork on other parts of her body




Guess I'll be making sure the pens are put up from now on... and the older two have been instructed to not leave any out ;)

No comments: