We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Father's Day


We found this little backpack with necklace at the store and Tracelyn was IN LOVE... She wore it around the house for a few days in a row.... and now it's forgotten ;)  Such is the ways of kids, right?


I've really been enjoying our garden


This granola is such a life saver... lasts for a long time and is easy to have for a last minute breakfast...  I'm planning on making up a batch right before school starts


For part of Charlie's Father's Day present... 




.... we came up with this :)


I took Joe out to see his first DBox 3D movie for Father's Day.... it was kinda fun to see someone else experience it for the first time... I really don't like how I look in this pic LOL  Brothers aren't supposed to look better than you ;)


We went over to Dad's for Father's Day... Taigyn Definitely got brownie points for this move ;)



 The girls put on a puppet show for all the dads... Grandpa Gubler was there too ;)


I brought one of my healthy cakes and while everyone else (Joe's fam too) was eating and talking we looked over and saw Charlie like this... had to snap a pic... so cute ;)



No comments: