We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Girl time


Every Tuesday night, Charlie goes golfing in his league and the girls and I go on adventures ;)



Went to Krave and had some drawing fun and FroYo






First we went to Tonaquint park to explore and feed the ducks







This pic just cracks me up, Tracelyn being a princess and Taigyn trying to start a fire ;) LOL

(I got a new phone and was still trying to figure out how to make the pictures turn out... I could have fixed these but was too lazy... they look kinda cool though imo)

No comments: