We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 17, 2015

January happenings


Trisadee's birthday present came a little later than her birthday but she didn't mind when she saw it ;)
It's a motorized moped scooter and I wanted to ride it when I saw it LOL


This is just a cute sweater and skirt that I liked... I was enjoying how it looked since it was during my detox ;)


Tracelyn broke one of our chairs.... Kids!



Play dough time ;)


Somebody loved the strawberries a little too much LOL


100th day of school....


Mommy's little baker helper


While doing some family history, I found this guy! His picture used to hang on my Grandpa Hinton's wall in his bedroom and no one bothered to ask who he was and when Gpa died, my Uncle Glenn got the picture and I asked who he was and he didn't know.... well, now we do :)  I only wish I could have that photo for my kids... oh well.





Tris had a friend at school do this to her hair...



Charlie was gone for the last weekend of January for his annual 5 day trip to Palm Springs for a golf tournament and we decided to have Hollyann come hang with us for some of it.  We went to dinner at Twisted Noodle and we loved it... even Tracelyn ate all of her food.


We did some puzzles, movies and girlie stuff.  It was fun!


Love this cute pic


Hands down, the family favorite of mom's cookies.... and they're healthy!! yay!



Our finished 500 piece puzzle

No comments: