We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 23, 2015

New spectacles and pets


Most people couldn't see a change in my glasses but I love my new ones... when you have to choose to wear glasses, you need to update your look once a year or so


A few days before my birthday, in March (yes, I know I'm behind and that's why I've been posting so much lately... thanks to my new laptop that I'm typing on in bed while the kids are still sleeping) Charlie bought us this smaller stroller for Tracelyn to be in since I planned to take the kids to Vegas for my birthday.


She loved it so much that she wouldn't get out of it... seriously, she cried when I finally had to end up making her get out


A few days before my birthday, we went to get pet store to get some dog food and came home with this guy and all his set up... he was 'supposedly' an early birthday present for me (insert eye roll) 

Sadly, the girl that helped us in getting him and telling us how to take care of him didn't really know what she was talking about and he wasn't a happy camper in our home :(  Did you know that chameleons will turn black if they are unhappy?  Well, we did try....  


I love this... Taigyn is finally at the age when she can start helping more and in this pic she was doing it without having to be asked... I know, I'm enjoying this stage as much as I can ;)

No comments: