I know this entry won't interest many people, but I'm adding it in to remind myself that I can do hard things... And that it Really wasn't that bad ;) It wasn't super fun, but it was SO very rewarding for me in the end. I felt amazing and I had a new appreciation for food and how it effects my body.
I started on January 3rd, Trisadee's birthday and the day of her birthday party, and made it to the end of the month without one mess up... my buddy that I did it with wasn't that successful..
After the first few days of Just green smoothies... and we are talking no fruit green smoothies too... after that, the things I ate tasted so much better and definitely filled me up and satisfied.
I went to the movies and made it just fine... I snacked on fruit and veggies and had my water ;)
I still made my family yummy stuff while I was doing the 26 days while I ate what I could.
Hot Pink Smoothie
There were two days of Just watermelon.... You could eat all you wanted but those were honestly my hardest two days.
My energy was lower for the first week or two but as things evened out, I was okay. These sweet potato fries were heaven... maple syrup and cinnamon? Uh, heck'n YES!!
I was so excited when I was done and felt so accomplished... I'm planning on doing it again in August and just want this post to remind myself that I can do this ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment