When I can make things fall into place and have a little opening to workout, I've got to keep these two busy or else I'm just trying to do the workout without stepping on someone.... Painting is probably the activity that they enjoy the most and will actually take up most of the time that I need to workout... most of the time ;)
My kids like apples. They prefer them Fuji or Gala.... but when I take any apple, yes even green, and slice them up really thin like this.... they LOVE apples and I have to divvy them up evenly or we have a problem LOL
This kid LOVES green smoothies.... any chance she can get, she will steal mine when I'm not looking. I love it ;)
She also loves her Uncle Joe... when we make the time to go see him or have him over, she will talk about him endlessly for days.... these pics are some she told me to take and send to 'Joe'... we are still working on the uncle part
Before we could start planting our garden, I wanted to start a little herb garden on the windowsill. It was so cute and looked great but then I don't know what to do with it when it grows and they always end up dying.... (sigh)
This is what happens at church when you hold your two-year-old on your lap the whole time during sacrament and forget that you gave her a huge sippy full of water....
.. BUT, then you get to come home and paint nails in your jammies ;)
She thought that was pretty cool.... And I got to put her down for a nap, trade off with daddy, and still get back in new clothes for my Relief Society class ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment