When you live in Southern Utah, snow is something that you don't see very often. The kids woke up and saw this and it took all I could to get them away from the window and up to the counter for breakfast.... but that was due to promising that they could play in it after.
This was the only time I didn't have to battle with Tris to stay home.... yes, I've had to before... She is one of those stellar students with the mom who always played hookie LOL
They had So much fun! You can't tell by the big smiles, can you? ;)
After I had had my fill of the cold, Tris kept going and made this other snowman
It was Tracelyn's first time playing in the snow and she wasn't really sure what to do... she loved walking around and hearing the crunch of the snow with her boots.
When you don't get much snow, you don't usually have all the attire needed ready to go. We had to scour the house, digging through the play clothes and finding boots that the younger two had never even worn before. They were all mismatched and they Loved it!
I love that when Taigy makes snow angels, keeping her eyes closed is essential ;)
This kid always has to have one of her little puppies or beanie boos with her... and her sippy
I love this picture... just makes me smile because a few days before the snow, we thought it would be time to hang the hummingbird feeder since it was starting to get nice out ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment