We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Just another day at the park


I don't think I'll ever get sick of the Tonaquint Park here in St George.  It's beautiful, has so many photo opts, trails and fun things for everyone.


Our favorite thing to b-line to is the ducks.... we usually bring some old bread or just take some quarters and hope that the feed dispenser is full ;)






It's even an easy park to bring friends along with the girls and not feel like I'm going to lose them ;)













Such a pretty place


No comments: