My, my! Trisadee is such a little diva ;) I swear, while I was doing her hair & makeup, I put her up on a stool so she could see herself and she was practicing poses LOL She came up with all of these on her own...
Charlie was so cute... saying 'Tris was the best one' LOL Proud daddy!
It's been a while since we took a pic all together so I asked Hollyann to take one for us... Leave it to Charlie to be a ham in it and make it not so picturesque ;) (Only if you know him well will you see that he's goofing LOL)
Last, but not least, here is another video :) Charlie had no heads in front of him so he was in charge of the camera there... he got half of the dance to the middle :) I know there's already a video of the whole thing, but it looks So dang cute with all the girls dressed the same!!


3 comments:
Trisadee is soooo Adorable:) I hope she has a total blast performing!!! And cute family pic!
that girl LOVES to dance & perform-you can see it all over her face-and she is just a natural. so fun! good job cutie tris!
WHAT BEAUTIFUL FAMILY & BLOG!!! Such a cute little Diva she is! I love it!
Post a Comment