We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 9, 2010

Love my girls!

I really like to keep up to date on our blog, since at the end of every year, I print out a book with all the pictures and posts... It sure does beat trying to keep a scrapbook ;)



So, I just wanted to add a few pics and have it recorded that I really feel that I have been blessed with Amazing kids! They are the light of my life and bring such joy... they also help me to blossom as a mom and learn to overcome my weaknesses...



What a true blessing it is to be a mother... to have that experience to help you grow and love more than you ever thought you could...



... and I really look up to those women that take the opportunity to welcome children into their homes and families from the outside world... to take that little one into their hearts and save them!!!

No comments: