We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, April 3, 2010

In love with the newest Gubler

Just thought I'd post a few more pics of everyone holding the new baby....

I don't know anyone who wouldn't like their picture taken with a newborn :)





I really like to have these kinds of photos so you can remember how small they Really were...





*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





....like with Taigyn here... It's been only 11 months and already she's grown SO much :)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Taigyn has changed so much, she is adorable. Thanks for putting up some pictures of my girl, she is pretty cute too.