We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Window love and the contortionist



Whenever Tobie is outside and waiting to come in, Taigyn loves to scoot over to the window and 'play' with him :)



She talks baby jibber in her cute little voice and bangs on the window... all the while, Grinning :D



This picture is Hilarious!!! If you can see it, she's got the best Popeye look on her face LOL




Before heading off to bed last night, I walked by Trisadee's room and just laughed! She has always been a crazy sleeper, but this just looked Weird and very uncomfortable LOL (the picture doesn't show just how kinked and elevated her head really was)

I ran to get the camera and then fixed her so that I could sleep knowing she wouldn't break her neck in her sleep... crazy kid!! :)

1 comment:

the duttons 411 said...

Tayign sure is a cutie adn get bigger every day. Trisadee sleeps like my boys. All over the place in weird ways. I wonder if we did that as children?