We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 16, 2010

Curious Taigyn



Taigyn has really been sprouting lately. She wants to know what everything is and has to get her little chubby hands on it :) She still has no interest in crawling, but gets around just fine scooting on her bum....



She Really loves books... she'll sit with a book and just flip the pages over and over...



I'm hoping that this leads to a passion for reading like mommy :)



Another place she stops at frequently is the movie shelf. She takes her time pulling down each DVD she can reach and has even learned to open a few of them and take out the disk... Don't ask me how she does this... she's a sneaky one and likes the recognition LOL ;)



I don't mind the mess... but I'm sure Tris does, since she and I take turns putting them back LOL

No comments: