We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ghetto gardens and picnics



The Topsy Turvy... we've all seen them hanging around... usually with some crusty old plant screaming for attention dropping out of the bottom... BUT I am determined to get some vegetables out of mine!!! LOL





We planted little yellow tomatoes in one and summer squash in the other... I've done Everything the instructions says to do... even the extra hints :) Hopefully productive posts will come later, showing my bounty of veggies from my labor :D



The other night, I was too tired to make dinner and decided to do a $5 pizza aka Hot N Ready from Little Caesars. We made a picnic out of it and enjoyed the nice weather... With daddy working such late hours, we try to entertain ourselves the best we can :)



Taigyn enjoys little pieces mommy shares, but you'd never know it from her somber face :D



Trisadee is all smiles, crumbs and all...



This last pic, I just threw in here because it makes me smile... Taigyn looks so much like her daddy most of the time and even pulls faces he has.... I love my girls!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Taig is growing up SO fast. We love our Horsley girls! P.S. Nac, "get your freaking feet away from me!"

Janacy said...

LOL!! I know you secretly love my feet ;)