We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rehearsal on the Big Stage



(pause the music on my playlist if you can)

Okay, I know the 'real' performance isn't until tonight and tomorrow night, but I'm not sure where I'll be sitting and if I'll get this good of an angle, so I thought I'd record Tris and her dance class while I was one of the few in the audience during rehearsal.

It's funny how easily these little one's can be distracted, but I'm hoping by tomorrow their mom's will have coached them like I did Trisadee in making sure they keep their eye's on Miss Martha (Gubler)

I was misty-eyed throught the whole thing... Geez! LOL I just get excited for my sweet girl and am SO proud of her!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious!

Shelly Benson said...

So cute and fun! Yet another reason why I hope to have a daughter someday.

Cram Family said...

She looks so cute!!

becbloggin said...

LOVE little girl dancing! made me think of my own gals and their dancing. tris did awesome! so cute how some are so focused...and some arent :) just makes the performance more fun! good luck trisadee! what an adorable song choice too!