We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 16, 2010

Park and stroll



The other day, when it started to actually get nice outside, I crammed the girls into the bike trailer and rode down to the park. Trisadee had been begging all day to go... She usually has No trouble making new friends where ever we go, but this time there really weren't any girls her age there... She looked lost walking around
:( Made me feel sad for her...



Then, ten minutes before we had to head back home to make dinner, she found a little friend... It was Really cute and I ended up staying later than I wanted to, but the look on Trisadee's face made me smile and I wanted her to enjoy herself.







Taigyn looked on from the blanket with mommy... You could see it in her eyes that she wanted to be a big girl and play with sister, but she seemed pretty intent on keeping mommy near :)









When Joe and Beth had Jane, they got this really cool stroller... one that I'd had my eye on for quite some time... Well, when I saw they had it, then I HAD to have it!! LOL

I ended up selling my single and (ghetto) double stroller in trade of getting a new one :) Seeing the space in the garage made my husband More than happy :D



Taigyn seems to like it :)

No comments: